Join the Finger Lakes BMW Club
Hello. If you are an enthusiastic BMW motorcycle rider/owner who
lives in our geographical region (
see the map
), then we welcome you to join our club.
Information you need to know:
- You must currently own and operate a BMW motorcycle.
- Dues are $15.00 per year, renewable January 1st each year,
regardless of when you joined. Well, if it is December we probably won't
charge you again in January.
- Membership consists of a "Primary Member" and if applicable,
an "Associate Member" (defined as a spouse or significant other
living at the same address). Either or both may be riders; however, if
only one "drives" a BMW, then that person should be
the Primary Member.
- You are eligible for one club pin per person, maximum of two per family.
- You will receive a copy of our monthly newsletter, the Riders Digest.
- You will find that we like to ride and we like to eat.
- You will be encouraged to assist at our annual rally. It
actually is a lot of fun.
- We don't accept credit cards...
- Current members who may have lost the renewal form may use
this process as well. You should print "Renewal"
in large letters at the top.
Download and print a copy of The Membership Form,
in standard PDF format (77KB). Adobe Acrobat Reader, FoxItReader, or similar required.
After you have filled in the form, please mail it to the club address shown
on the form, along with your check for $15.00 in US funds.