Finger Lakes Rally Flea Market
Every year, we have a Flea Market at the rally. We give our guests an
opportunity to clean out the garage of unwanted motorcycle-related items,
or to purchase them.
The guidelines are simple:
- Motorcycle/motorcycling-related goods including clothes and camping items
- Bring good(s) to flea market tent, fill out form, set prices
(several items can be listed on one form)
- If it sells, come collect money at the end of the rally, less 10%
- If it doesn't sell, take back item(s), no charge
- Even though volunteers who manage the flea market area are very watchful
and count money carefully, the Finger Lakes club is not reponsible for
theft, damage, or monetary errors. We try our best to obtain your "asking
price" for the item but will negotiate the price down only to your "low
price" number if identified.
- Over $8500 worth of rally-goers' goods were sold last year
If you would like to get a jump on the paperwork, you may download a copy
of the form we use, make as many copies from the download as necessary, and
have it pre-filled when you arrive with your goods.
Get copy of Flea Market Form (PDF, 65 KB)
Press your browser's Back Button, or go
Back to the Rally page.